As WorkingAge comes to an end, we are pleased to inform you that a final online event “Smart Working Environments for all Ages: Promotion of healthy habits in working environments and daily living activities to improve the well-being of older workers” will be held on 21 July at 10:00h CET.
On the Agenda of this event are various workshops that will address healthy habits in the work environment and activities of daily living for the well-being of older workers. The topics to be discussed will be:
- Quality of life, smart working environment, user centric design.
- Ethical dimension of artificial intelligence in the work environment.
- WAOW Tool description.
- Worker´s experience with the WAOW Tool.
- Virtual coaching for worker guidance.
- Intelligent sensors networks at workplace.
- Supporting an ageing workforce with vision deficiencies, an age-related condition, to remain actively involved in professional life.
- Personalized multi-level recommendations on work ability and well-being.
- Technological system to reconcile metrics on productivity, ergonomics and mental health.
- And conclusions.
You can get more information by clicking on the following links and registering for free:
We look forward to seeing you online! Do not miss it!