Telematic Medical Applications is a leading Healthcare System Integrator and Value-Added Solutions Provider in the area of Integrated Computer science-based Healthcare Systems. TMA studies, designs, supplies, installs, supports and maintains integrated solutions certified according to the model of guarantee of quality ISO 9001:2008. Also, the certification of Telematic Medical Applications at ISO 13485:2003 & ISO1348: 2004, for the equitable distribution of medical-technological equipment, ensures that in her processes are included the all essential controls on issues such as confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in order to protect the medical data and the involved resources in each Medical activity.
Telematic Medical Applications is growing rapidly and in its main activities are included the designing and implementation of Integrated eHealth & Telemedicine Systems, that benefits of audio and video conference solutions, telematics and Decision Support Systems, as well as projects of structured wiring, computer rooms and infrastructures.
Telematic Medical Applications is experienced with solutions and services in the following business sectors:
• Clinical Telemedicine for the Complete Management of all Radiological and Introspection depictions as well as Bio-signals – Telemedicine and Tele-Radiology products
• Integrated Informative Systems PACS – RIS and Teleradiology
• Integrated Informative Systems of Ophthalmological Medical Record – EMR
• Homecare Products – Homecare, Telecare and e-Health products
• Decision Support Systems – Evidence Based Medicine
• Medical Equipment
• Videoconference Systems – Videoconference Multi Point Units (MCU)
• Multimedia Equipment for each type of installation – Audiovisual equipment for every type of installation (personal, meeting rooms, conference halls etc.)
• Integrated data networks (wired, wireless, satellite)
• Safety systems for informative systems and networks
• Electromechanical and network infrastructures – Data Centers
TMA is the leader of T10.5, dealing with the exploitation strategy and value chain modelling. The outcome of T10.5 will be D10.5 Exploitation strategy and value chain modelling and D10.6 Business model and business strategy. In both deliverables TMA will be the leader.
Contact Person: Dr. Philip Sotiriades