The ITCL Institute of Technology of Castilla y Léon is a private non-profit foundation. Established in 1989, aiming to promote and facilitate the use of technology as a competitive tool for business with commitment to integration into the research-technology-company-society ecosystem.
Strategies are developed for effective dissemination and exploitation of the results of ITCL’s R&I, facilitating technology transfer to firms, especially SMEs.
Tools are developed and brought to market with collaboration partners, derived from the acdtivities of the ITCL research groups:
- Electronics and Artificial Intelligence,
- Simulators, Virtual Reality and Computer Vision,
- Energy efficiency and technologies.
ITCL is coordinator of the WorkingAge project (Marteyn van Gasteren) and also responsible for the following technology:
- Visualisation platform development of the WA Tool, including the graphical user interface with an avatar that forms the principle communication channel with the user.
- Body pose recognition of the workers.
- Illumination measurement of the working environments.
Web site: itcl.es/en
audEERING GmbH is an innovative, pioneering SME, which develops commercial grade intelligent audio analysis applications for speech and music analysis. It was founded as a spin-off of Technische Universität München in late 2012 by Prof. Björn Schuller and colleagues in order to commercialize over a decade of world-leading innovative research in the field of Computational Paralinguistics. audEERING combines audio signal processing expertise with (deep) machine learning expertise and is specialised in the areas of vocal voice analysis, and as core area paralinguistics analysis of speech in real-time and in degraded acoustic conditions with respect to emotion, stress, age, gender, and other speaker traits. The company has developed and set multiple milestones in the research and prototyping of affective and paralinguistic audio analysis products and is home to the award winning and worldwide renowned feature extraction toolkit openSMILE (more than 50K downloads) which is used by a strong research community globally and creates a solidly validated basis for audEERING’s commercial products. audEERING’s technology is trend-setting, offering real-time analysis and the possibility to classify any emotional stage through a holistic approach, being applicable also for very short time audio (e.g. 1 second). On a product level, audEERING provides commercial grade software APIs (cloud services), software libraries for embedded systems, and client oriented R&D services. Moreover, audEERING is constantly driving innovation through collaboration with world leading research institutions (e.g. Imperial College London) and by participating in prestigious research projects (funded by e.g. EU ERC).
Within WA, audEERING will provide its expertise in the field of emotion and scene recognition, and provide real-time analysis. By monitoring the participants’ emotions and their surrounding acoustics (e.g., noise such as machinery, talking people, acoustic events such as car horn) we aim to measure the level of their stress and strain.
Contact will be done through email, by providing contact details.
The project manager details:
- Chair person MARTEYN VAN GASTEREN (ITCL)
- email: email@example.com
- Adress: ITCL, INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN. Polígono Industrial Villalonquéjar. C/ López Bravo, 70. 09001. BURGOS. España
- Phone: +34 947 298 471
- Fax: +34 947 298 091
Other person details, different from project manager:
- Scientific Coordinator: JULIA CZERNIAK (RWTH Aachen University)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adress: Lehrstuhl und Institut für Arbeitswissenschaft. GebäudeBergdriesch 27, Raum6, Bergdriesch 27. 52062Aachen
- Phone:+49 241 80 99481
- Fax: +49 241 80 92131